Skip to content

🛠️ Improved email title display in D&D v2 editor 💌

We noticed a decrease in the number of email opens for messages created using the new D&D v2 editor. After conducting deliverability tests, we discovered that the issue stemmed from overly long email titles caused by unwanted characters in the <title> tag in the HTML code of the messages.

We have good news – this problem has been fixed! 🛠️ We removed the unwanted characters from the <title> tag and replaced them with the actual titles in each newly created message. Furthermore, we have prepared a script that will also fix older messages by replacing troublesome characters with the correct message titles.

On this page
To top