ExpertSender allows you to access detailed information and statistics about all Web Push notifications sent from your account.
How to access Web Push summary reports?
To access Web Push summary reports, select Reports > Web Push Summary from the left-hand navigation.
Web Push summary reports
Afterwards, the following view will be displayed:
The report contains the following data:
- Sent - delivered + bounces
- Bounces - in Web Push, a bounce is each 4XX server response other than 410 (which means unsubscription)
- Opens - all opens, including several opens by one subscriber
- Unique opens - number of unique subscribers who opened the message
- Clicks - all clicks, including several clicks by one subscriber
- Unique clicks - number of first clicks on any link by any subscriber
- Clickers - number of unique subscribers who clicked on any link in any message
- Unsubscriptions - the number of 410 server responses
- Goals - the number of times the landing page was reached
- Goals value - the values with which the landing page was achieved
Opens vs. Unique opens
If one subscriber opens the same notification three times, it will appear in the statistics as three opens and one unique open.
Clicks vs. Unique clicks vs. Clickers
If a user clicks five times on each of two given links, ten clicks will be counted, two unique clicks and one clicker.